Welcome to 31 Days of Eating Mediterranean – our new blog series! Over the next month, we’ll be sharing Mediterranean No Grain, Standard and Vegan recipes to help you on your M3 journey or simply to eat clean!
350g ground beef
¼ cup red onions, chopped
¼ tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. minced garlic
½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¾ tsp. ground mustard
¾ tsp. chili powder
50ml tomato sauce
¼ cup extra tomato sauce
½ onion diced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but extra tomato sauce.
3. Place mixture in a 12.5x 18cm loaf pan. Press and shape into a loaf shape.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Let cool for 2-5 minutes.
5. Spread extra tomato sauce on loaf. Remove from loaf pan and then cut and serve with steamed
6. broccoli, green beans and carrots.
Recipe from Malissa Corrie