Welcome to 31 Days of Eating Mediterranean, our new blog series! We’ll be sharing, over the next month, recipes from our Mediterranean No Grain, Standard and Vegan Food Guides that we have developed and that will be released soon.
Passionfruit Chia Pudding
• 1/3 cup white chia seeds
• 3/4 cup skim milk, almond or coconut milk
• 1 passionfruit (more if you prefer!)
• 1 tablespoon of toasted almond slivers (to toast place on pan and bake at 300°F for just a couple of minute until lightly browned. Watch them closely to make sure they don’t burn!)
• Sprinkle of shredded coconut
• To make chia pudding combine chia seeds and soy milk. Mix well and refrigerate overnight for a delicious breakfast
• Top pudding with passion fruit, toasted almond slivers and a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
Recipe from Malissa Corrie