At Modere, we believe you deserve safer, effective, clean-label options when it comes to the products you use daily. We want to help you reduce or eliminate your exposure to controversial chemicals, so your family can enjoy a safer, healthier home. In fact, it’s our mission to create 10 million healthy homes around the globe.
When you share Modere products, you give the gift of live clean. You are giving the gift of our highly innovative, thoughtfully designed range of products that you can trust to use on your body, for your family and in your home.
Every Modere product is mindfully created with our perfect 10 philosophy to ensure they are pure, reliable and high performing. Our uncompromising standards inspire us to certify the highest quality ingredients and develop innovative, safer, effective formulas.
This Christmas, give the gift of live clean to your friends and family! To help make the day even easier, check out these 5 cleaning hacks to help make the prep and clean up a little more enjoyable.
- Clean out your fridge and freezer a week before. This will make it easier for you to store all your ingredients for Christmas feast, and you’ll also have room to store all the delicious leftovers.
- Soak your dishes immediately. As soon as lunch or dinner is over, start soaking all your dishes in warm water with Modere Dish Wash. This will make dish cleaning much faster and easier. Your sink likely won’t have enough room to hold all the pans, so you can fill empty garbage cans or other large containers with water and soak the dishes there until you’re ready to fully wash them.
- Clean up any spills immediately. That way, they won’t have time to stain or harden. To make cleaning easy, use Modere Multi-Surface Cleaner for any messes. It uses natural baking soda and plant-derived surfactants to remove grease, dirt, and grime, and it works well on both upholstery and on hard surfaces.
- Be eco-friendly. Prepare a compost area in your garden, because there may be mountains of food scraps. Keep your recycling bin ready to hold lots of plates and cups, etc.–or, better yet, use real dishes and cloth napkins that you can wash.
- As you begin cooking, put tin foil or parchment paper on the bottom of the dish, before popping it in the oven. This helps your food not stick to the pan, and it makes the dishes easier to wash afterwards.
These 5 tips are guaranteed to make your festive season meal planning a little easier–plus you’ll be sharing the gift of Modere with your loved ones too.
Enjoy a happy, clean and safe Christmas from all of us here at Modere!