Keepin’ it clean:
Tips for good oral hygiene
How’s your oral hygiene? You may think it is good, but it takes more than a once-over before you go to bed to get the job done right and guarantee good dental health for a life-time.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly at least twice daily. Brush in circles rather than up and down, and don’t brush too hard.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months.
- Make sure that the toothbrush fits your mouth in size and shape. This will help you get at the tough-to-reach spots more easily.
- Floss every tooth, every day. Your toothbrush bristles can’t reach the bacteria and food particles that are wedged between your teeth.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
Modere created a safety-conscious and effective dental care range using a very unique ingredient, stabilised chlorine dioxide. With regular use, it can rapidly breakdown food films that cause bacteria, plaque build-up and bad breath.
Modere Toothpaste is suitable for all the family, with casein to help neutralise acids that attack tooth surfaces and bioavailable calcium and phosphate help remove plaque build-up and mouth odour while gently polishing and whitening the teeth.
Toothpaste is fluoride and sugar free and suitable for people with sensitive teeth.
Modere Mouth Rinse is alcohol free and pleasant tasting for adults and children of all ages. It supports good dental hygiene with the use of stabilised chlorine dioxide this mouthwash is a popular alternative to conventional mouthwashes.
Modere Toothpaste is perfect to use throughout the day to give “fresh breath” confidence.
Modere Dental Care gives you confidence all day long!